A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Paint Warfare is far from just a regular and unremarkable online paintball simulation, and for good reason, because this is unlike any paintball fight you'll ever experience. With fast-paced infantry combat and whacky movement, you can turn just about any map into your very own jungle gym. Wall-climbing mechanics easily allow you to scale anything from buildings to silos and trees, while the diagonal speed boost, combined with bunny hopping mechanics allow you to quickly build-up speed and scout the map for enemies.
From grenades that easily propel you across the closely-knit maps to a fun and optimised cartoony art style, Paint Warfare is easily unlike any FPS game out there.
- Fast and fun movement - turn the map into your own jungle gym
- Selection of fun and unique weapons - from bubble grenades to bazookas and shotguns, the game supports many different playstyles
- Easy to play with friends - cross-platform capabilities combined with a simple art style make it easy to play with friends, and the compact maps allow from anything ranging from just a simple duel to a mass paint brawl
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Made with||Unity, Blender, Audacity|
|Tags||Casual, deathmatch, First-Person, FPS, Low-poly, Multiplayer, Sandbox, Team-Based, Unity|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Joystick, Touchscreen, Playstation controller|
|Multiplayer||Server-based networked multiplayer, Ad-hoc networked multiplayer|
|Links||Steam, YouTube, Twitter, Community, Patreon|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Support this game at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
A signed thank you letter
I'll send you a signed thank you letter by mail within 14 business days for this strange donation of yours.
I'll post it as long as postage isn't over $5
- Free to Play Coming Soon!41 days ago
- Paint Warfare 1.8 Gameplay and Polish Overhaul72 days ago
- Paint Warfare is back on itch!Mar 02, 2020
- Paint Warfare 6.0 - Steam Release!Dec 02, 2019
- New Paint Warfare Site!Nov 12, 2019
- Paint Warfare 5.0!Nov 12, 2019
- New weapons coming to 5.0...Oct 19, 2019