Paint Warfare Build 15 // June Update
Note: The current version (15.0) has some minor bugs which will be patched in 15.1. Please note that this game is still unfinished and in development.
Support this game on itch.io or on patreon! Patrons get cool perks like special roles in my discord, spots in the credits, access to patron-only posts and videos, early access builds and devlogs, access to the game and all its mods for free upon release, and much, much more! Rewards start at $1.00!
To find out more, click the image above or use paste this text into your browser: https://www.patreon.com/miniofficial
- TP Reworks: Added third person animations and updated the third person characters.
- ACR and AKM: Added the ACR and AKM. Both of these are currently free in the shop, but will both cost 10 000 after their animations are reworked and complete.
- Proto1 Map: Made a large teams map with over 30 spawn points, and interesting close quarters combat. The map has multiple levels and many hiding spots to make for an interesting gameplay experience.
- Leaning (work in progress)
- Sensitivity Slider: This has been a long requested feature and it is finally here! You can now lower your sensitivity to less the 1/3 of what it is now.
- Tutorial Level: Made a basic tutorial level to learn the basic controls. (work in progress)
Updates to Features:
- Updated UI: Updated fonts and UI across the game.
- Updated Dunes: Added loads of new details (like flowers, bushes, grass etc.) to the Dunes map to make it look nicer (along with some new textures).
- New Menu Map.
- Revamped Particles: Paint particles are now more optimised and look nicer.
- Reworked Primary: Reworked all ADS (aim down sights) on primary weapons.
Fixes and Other:
- Settings now save.
- Sway decreases when you aim.
- Sensitivity decreases when aiming.
- Shooting bug fixes.
- Minor optimisations and tweaks.
If you'd like to get news and discuss Paint Warfare, consider joining our discord.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.